Friday, November 20, 2009

What is the meaning of the name Aniera?

I have searched and searched but cannot find a website with this name. I have heard that it is welsh and I really love this name but I want to make sure I pronounce it right, (A-near-a). If you can please provide a website for me to look at or give me the meaning thank you.

What is the meaning of the name Aniera?
I think the name is very pretty it is from the welsh origin you were right there. Anyways, the name Aneira means:truly golden the feminine form of aneurin. The reason why you couldn't find it is because it is supposed to be spelled like this: Aneira. Well thats how i found it on the website atleast.








If you wanna see for yourself click this link below:





You have to scroll down and you will see the name Aneira.

african daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment