Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone know the meaning of the name Rosamina?

Its my sisters name, and i cant seem to find it anywhere, i want to know where it originated, and if it actually has any meaning to it.

Anyone know the meaning of the name Rosamina?
I am pretty sure it means "My Rose" or something along these lines... it's from one of the romance languages, I can tell you that much.
Reply:Hmm well I used this website:


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com...


where apparently they have 27000 names or whatever from all around the world, and Rosamina wasn't there. However, for Rosalinda it said it's German and means weak, tender or soft horse. And for Rosalie it said it's Latin and means rose. Those are close to Rosamina but sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Here's the website if you want to check out other closely related names (but I checked and they're either German or Latin).


http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com...


Hope I was helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment